Author(s): Dean Brettschneider
* Features an exciting range of dishes with both Eastern and Western flavours and ingredients; some inspired by renowned guest chefs from around the world.
* Utilises trending ingredients such as mixed seeds, quinoa, miso, freekeh and tempeh
* Recipes include popular acai bowls and chai cups, hearty pastas and risottos, refreshing veggie-packed salads, flavourful roasted meats and scrumptious desserts.
* Recipes are tried-and-tested favourites and will appeal to home cooks for their ease of preparation and range of contemporary flavours.
* Dean is the author of the bestselling PIE and BREAD. He is the founder and co-owner of the successful global bakery chain, Baker & Cook and he also runs the popular Brettschneider¿s Baking & Cooking School in Singapore.
With nutrient-packed breakfasts, tasty light bites, hearty one-pot wonders and the best flavours from East and West, this collection of more than 70 tried-and-tested recipes is a must-have for anyone who enjoys cooking and eating good food. Carefully written with clear and detailed steps, the recipes will guide home cooks to recreate these dishes to share with family and friends.